Software Test Engineer (BB-2FA74)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
Our client is looking for a new tester specialized in the integration layer taking care of different integration topics. This position includes contributions to business projects by providing new data services implementation but also contributions to the growth of the ecosystem around data services and the setup of new kind of services and related governance.
The different activities include but are not limited to:
- Design and implementation of an automated testing harness for the integration artefacts (only services no UI) including unit testing but also performance (and other NFR) testing;
- Reuse the test harness to provide additional monitoring aspects for the solution deployed in production;
- Develop mocks and stubs;
- Integrate your work into the implementation pipeline to create a continuous flow of deliverables;
- Bring concrete experience in terms of strategy and best practice for automated testing;
- Actively participate in the planning and design of the different phases of the integration project.
- Contribute in the maturity development of the integration team by co-shaping future improvements of the platform.
- Contribute to an efficient and dynamic documentation solution
- Communicate about the new achievements of the platform
- Release management of the solution
- Second line support for production
Previous experiences with following topics are required for the function:
- Testing automation;
- Performance and NFR testing
- Behaviour testing and property-based testing are a plus;
- Testing integration solutions (3+ years) including RESTful API and Queueing systems;
- Wish to onboard on new technology stacks such as Kafka and GraphQL (previous experience is a plus);
- Knowledge of different tools and frameworks (SoapUI, Postman …)
- Knowledge of middleware concepts (Queueing systems)
- Experience with the .Net/Microsoft platform;
- ISTQB certifications are a plus
Following skills and attitudes are needed:
- Focused on performance, NFR minded (be able to analyse a performance test report);
- Focused on maintainability and evolutivity of the test-suite;
- Team player, you won't be the hero but will contribute to an heroic team;
- Agile approach;
- Eager to test, learn and apply new approaches related to data integration and testing;
Supplier and procurement documentation and meetings with external parties will be in English. Knowledge of this language is mandatory. The consultant will collaborate with French and Dutch speaking team members. Good conduct of one or two of these languages is a plus but not mandatory.
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...).Are you a freelancer? Of course you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours
work USG Professionals