R&D Manager (BB-B7FEE)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
- You direct strategic Research and Development programs for the organization and drive the development of innovative new products in the technical textiles industry (ballistics, CBRN and high tech combat clothing), to generate and maintain commercially viable product lines and meet agreed business objectives.
- You conduct technical and financial assessments on R&D projects.
- You drive technical learning to ensure the organization’s scientific and technical leadership in the market and ensure that research undertaken upholds the highest scientific standards. You endorse research proposals for new product innovations internally and in collaboration with external partners.
- You liaise with different departments and external partners to bring new and innovative products to commercialization phases and you manage Intellectual Property (IP).
- You coach and mentor the R&D team of 2 engineers in Belgium, and work closely with the other departments in the other locations.
- You report to the CEO.
- You have had a technical education in textiles and a proven track record in a R&D management position within an international company.
- You are experienced in the management of applied research and development projects and budget management. Knowledge of the different standardizations is a plus.
- You are innovative and a leader in creating a more innovative culture, by continuously improving products, processes and services.
- You have excellent organization skills and can involve the different stakeholders. You are communicative (English and French) and have a commercial mindset to cocreate with clients.
- A job in an international family-owned company with long history and firm knowledge in the specific niche of technical textiles.
- A position with a wide responsibility and opportunity to build out the success of the company.
- An attractive salary package in line with the competences and added value for the company.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Contact Sophie Van Kerckvoorde at +32 9 242 53 92.
Deze rekrutering verloopt in exclusief contract met Hudson.
calendar_todayil y a 4 heures
work Seyntex nv