Depositary control analyst H/F (BB-604D2)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Bulk BE
Description:Stage non Rémunéré
The Depositary Control Analyst mainly performs systematic control work in accordance with the Custodian Control plan and / or applicable laws and regulations.
Systematic controls are controls applied automatically according to defined procedures (monitoring of UCIs, ratios, inventory control, Net Asset Value calculation compliance, interpretation of the result).
It implements the step-by-step intervention procedure in the event of anomalies detected vis-à-vis management companies, external auditors and local supervisory authorities.
It also participates in specific control work.
The specific controls are carried out with a view to giving the depositary reasonable assurance that the risks specific to the management and valuation activity are controlled by the management company (audit, studies, questionnaires).
The depositary control analyst will have to perform controls on UCITS and Alternative Investment Funds (Private Equity, Real Estate, etc.).
• Perform checks on inventory reconciliations (securities and liabilities) of UCIs
• Perform cash monitoring (cash reconciliation, monitoring of flows in the bank statements)
• Follow up a control plan containing all the information necessary for the controls of the fund management (securities, valuation, liabilities, other receivables, debts, establishment of the net asset value, and control of ownership).
• Analyze discrepancies and intervenes, if necessary, to accelerate the regularization
• Analyze of prospectus or their modification
• Ensure that the transactions carried out by the Asset Managers are settled on time
• Analyze prospectus of funds subject to control of investment restrictions
Investment ratios / restrictions
• Control the regulatory ratios and specific rules mentioned in the prospectus (via our tool or manually for certain types of funds).
Apply our escalation process if there is an anomaly.
• Monitor the regularization of anomalies in permanent relation with the Management Companies
• Participate in improving the quality of alerts from our tool
• Perform and / or participate in control missions in the form of audits / questionnaires / visit to Management Companies / Fund Managers
• Perform specific controls on dividends, fees, subscriptions/redemptions, record keeping, etc.
• Liaise with various departments within Caceis Group such as the Middle and Back Office teams and with external counterparty such as Fund Administrator, Transfer Agent, Management Companies, Board Members, Auditors and the Regulator
• Support the team during meetings or notable events
• Participate in the redaction of our Depositary Bank Report
If you are interested to apply for this Internship, please send your CV and application letter.
Economie, risk, financial analyse
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours
work CACEIS Bank Belgium Branch