Abbott is recruiting a Sales Trainer EMEA to join our Cardiac Rhythm Management division in the EMEA HQ in Zaventem, Belgium.
The Sales Trainer will lead and develop all education programs for CRM Abbott employees from sales up to management positions with a focus on trainings supporting the sales processes.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the deployment of sales training and development initiatives Lead and deploy best-in-class and innovative training approaches that combine in-person with virtual, group-based and 1:1 format to ensure that training programs are dynamic, actionable, sticky, scalable and result driven Orchestrate and develop programs on all levels of the sales organization supporting the business needs (new hires, seasoned sales, Sales Management, Country management and field technical specialists) Organize, plan and schedule training events as identified and co-develop the necessary training materials
2. Develop programs for supporting product launches Design and execute sales training programs to support commercial readiness for upcoming product launches, including classic selling skills (e.g., value-selling, needs identification, objections handling, negotiation, building trust, making the ask, follow-up) Develop exercises reflecting local market dynamics and product portfolio Improves training effectiveness by proposing new approaches and techniques; develops exercises which are reflecting local market dynamics and product portfolio
3. Develop and support Newcomer sales training Design and execute new hire sales training to accelerate speed of learning and time to revenue-generation Prepares new sales representatives by providing seminars and follow-up with their local managers the onboarding process
4. Deliver advise and select strong vendors supporting sales training initiatives Lead the assessment, selection and integration of requested trustful partners; external vendors to contribute in deploying high quality programs and interactive online/ virtual tools and methods Acts as the primary liaison between local training partners Develops and maintains a wide range of training suppliers’ network in order to efficiently identify program supplier when necessary.
5. Collaborate with leadership, HR, marketing, education and customers Partner closely with Sales leaders to ensure buy-in, support, and input into all curriculum, including identification of candidates for selective training programs Partner closely with marketing and education to ensure sales training and product / technical training are integrated and streamlined
6. Measure impact and define impact Develop key performance indicators for sales training programs, track effectiveness, and demonstrate strong financial ROI and monitor participation ensuring rigorous database management Develop feedback mechanisms to determine unmet needs, gather feedback on existing programs, and make continuous improvements Present program strategy, metrics, and impact to executive leadership
Your Profile: University degree required 10+ years’ experience in training related role: identifying, developing, delivering and assessing training programs within a fast-paced, demanding, and changing international environment Experience delivering sales training programs Self-starter with strong leadership skills and focus on results Excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire the sales staff. Some presentations will require that the trainer facilitate role playing, as well as other types of discussion and participatory seminars. Strong project management experience Strong knowledge of the health care market, ideal candidate will have experience within the domain of selling devices/ technology in cardiology Strong understanding of medical device sales process Strategic mindset and able to translate broader business and organizational objectives into concrete programs Multi-tasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner Strong Leadership skills and capable to lead and ability to influence at all levels and holding others accountable Prior sales or field experience required Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment. Ability to interact with customers and key opinion leaders Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate in English language, additional languages are an asset, including presenting to senior management Strong organizational, planning, and follow-up skills and ability to hold others accountable. Ability to travel approximately 30%
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours