Internship Value Chain Accessory Product Management (BB-1121B)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo BE
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. As a company, Toyota Motor Europe focuses on sustainability and future generations and strongly promotes diversity, inclusion and gender equality. We are highly interested in receiving the applications from professionals of all backgrounds and genders looking to build their career in either scientific, engineering or corporate positions.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
• Student in (pre)final year study : Economics/Marketing/Business/Automotive
• Fluent in English (any other language would be considered as a plus)
• Interest in automotive industry, market research, benchmarking
• Analytical skills (business case analysis)
• Flexible team player, hands-on mentality
• Customer First Focus, highly motivated and strong perseverance
• Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, esp. Excel.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
• Wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
• Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
• Have strong planning and organizing skills
• Enjoy working in a team, respecting others
• Have excellent communication skills
Your team and your responsibilities
Accessory Product Management is continuously assessing and exceeding our customer expectations in a sustainable way by having the right product and price delivered timely throughout the vehicle life cycle steering the right MarCom (Marketing & Communications) and by such contributing to the profit of the value chain.
Support the Accessory Product Management team (10 members)
• Drive protection accessory business on both new and used vehicles (for example trunk liner, protection plates)
• Grow accessory business (also for fleet)
• Analyze, align with the markets and commercial roll out of accessories
• Make proposal for accessory product innovation in protection area and support car care (wheel cleaner) and project roll out
Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe, Head Office - Brussels (Evere)
Starting date: April 2021
Duration: 6 Months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, some specific data may not be possible to be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship
We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium)
calendar_todayil y a 21 heures
work Toyota Motor Europe