QA Officer (BB-C987F)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
What are your responsibilities?
As QA Officer, you are in charge to
- Maintain a batch certification register EU import of IMP and batch certification & release of medicinal products.
- Develop and establish the administration of effective quality systems, practices and procedures, while coordination activities relative to quality systems, quality improvement to ensure compliance to quality standards.
- Assist and support of QA Manager.
- Cultivate integrated working relationships with employees and other departments to maintain and foster quality standards.
- Support to the compliance of the site's systems of handling, manufacturing and distribution of Investigational pharmaceutical products.
- Support that services are delivered on time and according to the agreed quality standards.
- Maintain a timely and effective communication and escalation process exists to raise quality issues to Executive Committee.
- Monitor permanently the regulatory requirements (like GMP Guidelines, legislation in terms of IMP manufacturing activities).
- Support C-GMP met through training and perform internal audit.
- Manage, prepare, host, follow-up customer audits. Perform and contribute to manage Supplier qualification, Audit, co-ordinate and supervise third parties.
- Work within and contribute to assurance of an up-to-date quality management system in compliance with current legislation and customer requirements and contribute to ensure full awareness.
- Participate to the appropriate interfaces to support improvement of the Quality System and ensure exchange of knowledge.
Who are you?
You are graduated as a Bachelor or Master degree in Sciences. You are 3-5 years of experience in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry (GMP). You demonstrate high organizational and planning skills. You are customer oriented and you have a team spirit. You fluently speak English and French.
What can you expect?
A permanent contract is offered for this function with a salary package matching your skills & experience. The opportunity to develop your skills or to evolve within this company is also open.
You're interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply directly on our website experis.be. Do you have questions? You can contact or 0478/90.63.68.
calendar_todayil y a 4 jours
work Experis Belgium