Business Analyst IT (BB-E28BB)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo BE
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you looking for a new role that will flex your analytical muscle? If process modelling holds no secrets for you and you like to turn problems into solutions, this could be the job for you!
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- You’ll analyze the different IT processes at play in the client’s business
- You’ll get to carry out feasibility studies
- You’ll gather business requirements and document these in user stories and business use cases
- You make sure that the development team is getting the necessary information to work efficiently
- You’ll support the programming and implementation of the application
- Have at least 2 years of experience in process modelling and/or functional and data analysis?
- Do you have experience gathering high level business requirements?
- Feel at home in an IT environment?
- Have an analytical mind and like to come up with creative solutions?
- Like to work methodically and in a structured way, with a keen eye for detail?
- Deal well with stress, and know how to be assertive and get your point across?
- Have excellent knowledge of Dutch or French?
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with:
- For Dutch speaking candidates: Erik De Romagnoli, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 54 31
- For French speaking candidates: Laila Bulteel at + 32 2 801 46 86.
calendar_todayil y a 6 jours