Finnish Customer Service Advisor (BB-832AC)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
- Our customer specializes in kitchenware for private and industrial use.
- Our advisor will receive calls from customers with questions regarding one or more products. These questions can vary from administrative to technical to even culinary.
- Your role is an advising one, you will offer effective and efficient solutions.
- You are in contact with customers and offer them tailored advice.
- You supply them with the correct answers or diagnosis when handling problems or questions.
- You strive for a qualitative follow-up, with an eye for speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- You show initiative when it comes to possible improvements of the processes in order to optimize customer satisfaction
- You are an active listener, customer oriented and able to handle stress.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, both orally and on paper.
- You are a team player, able to learn quickly, follow procedures and multi task.
- Administration is one of your strong points, you can work with a computer.
- Working hours: monday through friday between 9 AM and 6.30 PM
- Duration : full time, 38hrs/week
- Training : IPG offers a professional training (training hours monday to friday from 9AM til 6 PM) and access to the IPG Academy.
- Location : IPG Antwerp, Uitbreidingstraat 180, 2600 Antwerp (Berchem)
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours
work Start People Inhouse Call Services Vlaanderen