Category Marketing Coordinator (BB-4A2A9)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
Description:We are seeking a Category Marketing Coordinator in our HQ in Leuven, Belgium.
The Category Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for rolling out the complete marketing mix for a specific food segment, in alignment with the global marketing strategy of TOMRA Food.
In this role, you will be supported by the global marketing team.
You are responsible for the roll-out and organization of trade shows, marketing campaigns, communication projects, creation of sales tools, and many more, with a good understanding of the specific industry and how that translates globally/locally.
The goal of your activities is optimal brand recognition in the food industry and increased lead generation. Evaluating the effectiveness and adjusting where necessary will also be a crucial part of this role. You will be working closely together with the relevant Category Director and other relevant stakeholders within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shape the role, including developing focused plans and activity frameworks for attracting, engaging, converting customers, and increasing customer retention.
- Create a specific marketing plan for the specific food segment, in line with the global marketing plan and support the business goals.
- Create and build profound knowledge of the segment for optimal engagement with the target audience.
- Develop and execute innovative campaigns for e-nurturing and raising brand awareness and supporting broader marketing activities such as product or technology promotion and market segment campaigns.
- Plan and execute participation at industry conferences, trade shows, and regional events.
- Develop, justify, and manage a category marketing budget in line with business requirements and objectives. Define and deliver marketing ROI analyses.
- Work with marketing software / CRM system, including reporting and assessment of the effectiveness of (post-)campaign feedback.
- In tandem with the global marketing team, define and saveguard the brand identity, ensuring it represents the specific industry's broader business ambitions.
- Create and update customer presentations.
- Monitor trends in marketing and ensure an innovative level of marketing within TOMRA Food.
- Experience in creating and delivering marketing plans and campaigns
- 7+ years' experience in a similar B-2-B marketing environment
- Proven experience in optimizing campaigns and localizing global content to a specific segment
- Proven ability to forecast, monitor, and maintain marketing budgets
- Strong communication skills, experience in building & nurturing effective relationships within the business, and with external contacts
- An eagle eye for detail & design and a passion for planning
- A skilled marketeer and a Jack/Jane of all trades
- Open to travel to meetings and events and to work with different time zones
- You are fluent in English; any other language is a plus
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, communciaton or equivalent. You are passionate about the broader mission of TOMRA to create a more sustainable world through better use of resources and join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share a strong conviction about this mission.
If this all sounds like a potential fit, we'd love to hear from you.
calendar_todayil y a 20 heures
work TOMRA Food