Data & Analytics Consultant (BB-7239E)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Within the Digital Connected Company & Innovation we focus on helping our clients unlock the value within data. In order to support our unit, we are looking for Big Data / Analytics/ AI consultants who are able to implement an End-2-End data platform.
A data platform designed and driven by business value, is able to ingest data in a proper way, can manage the data quality, can store data securely and offers possibilities for integration with client-specific platforms.
As a Data & Analytics Consultant you have experience with multiple aspects of data: from (master)data management, over big data, data lakes, data visualization to data science and machine learning. You can use data in both a traditional data context (dashboard and reports), but also use it within the modern era of big data solutions, artificial intelligence and advanced analytics.
You have experience in one or more of these domains:
- You are able to listen to business people, understand their challenge and shape a data solution that brings value.
- Set up data platforms and the data management (the data model, integration, authorization), with all the components needed to support the data strategy of the customer (AI capabilities, Visualization, MDM,..)
- Build data science or machine learning solutions that will bring business value. Build and optimize the best possible algorithm but also a webservice or application that can be used in an operational environment
- Visualize the data on the best possible way: from a cooperate dashboards, an interactive report to a full self-service environment
- Set up processes and governance that will be enabler for a data-driven culture (data stewardship, golden record, data lineage,..)
- You obtained a master’s degree in applied statistics, computer science, engineering or similar by experience
- You are passionate about data and analytics technology and trends
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in implementing data solution and analytics
- You are fluent in Python or R
- Have knowledge about data architecture, data integration, big data, data lakes, data visualization, computer vision, natural language processing, machine learning
- You have experience with different data consumption techniques from traditional to more advanced analytics and AI perspective. (Power BI, Tableau, PyTorch, TensorFlow…)
- Or you have hands-on experience with data platforms (e.g Azure, AWS, Google, Databricks, Boomi, Collibra, snowflake…) and are not afraid to dive into something you don’t know.
- Have at least 1 year experience with Relational database technology
- Have at least 1 year experience with NoSQL database technology
- You have a good understanding of clustering, predictive modeling techniques and recommender systems
- You have a pro-active, can-do mindset
- You communicate clearly in Dutch and/or French and English (both written and spoken).
You get bonus points if…
- You can present and defend your solutions in front of clients
- You are able to organize, facilitate and lead workshops
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about workingµ
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card µ
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Antoine Van den Berghe directly: 02 801 62 84
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours