Principal Scientist - immunology (BB-E34D4)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
What are your responsibilities?
As Principal Scientist, you are in charge to
- Reporte to the Associate Director, Scientific Operations, and working closely with the laboratory personnel,
- Work within a team focusing on the characterization of the cellular and humoral immune response, using various types of assays such as flow cytometry (phenotyping, receptor occupancy, phosflow, ICS, etc) ELISPOT, ELISA, and viral neutralization tests,
- Overseeing experimental design of flow cytometry, ELISPOT and antibody-based assays through generation of study-specific workplans and supporting documentation,
- Overall conduct of studies in different immune-therapeutic areas, acting as primary contact to the client for communication of study progress,
- Ensures that timelines and milestones are met and are in line with company objectives,
- Data interpretation, report generation and presentation of results to clients.
Who are you?
You are graduated as a PhD degree in Life Sciences, with knowledges of immunology, and preferably with post-doctoral experience. You have a first experience in industry. You demonstrat an excellent communication and organizational skills and an excellent knowledge and understanding of GCLP. You are willing to travel mainly within Europe and occasionally to other continents. You fluently speak English.
What can you expect?
A permanent contract is offered for this function with a salary package matching your skills & experience. The opportunity to develop your skills or to evolve within this company is also open.
You're interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply directly on our website experis.be. Do you have questions? You can contact or 0478/90.63.68.
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours
work Experis Belgium