Software Engineer (BB-5EE04)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
Wat kan je?
- Java, .NET
- Bachelor denkniveau
- Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 2-5, 5+ jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2500 - € 4500 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 0-10 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT
- Focus op B2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met
We are looking for you to join our motivated team of engineers. Your main focus will be to develop new functionality on top of Factry Historian and other Factry products.- As a Software Engineer, you will support our team to realize products for our clients.
- You will solve tangible business problems together with our team.
- You will manage or assist in 3 to 4 software development projects in parallel.
- You will participate in the design of new software components.
- You will incorporate and expand CI/CD methodology.
- You will increase and improve architecture in both frontend / backend / database.
- You will provide support on solutions that we delivered in the past.
- You will interact directly with production managers and operators - in an industrial context.
- You will write the necessary documentation for the software you developed.
- You have a masters degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- You’re a motivated learner who is open to learn any new technology. You have at least 3 years of experience in software development:
- You know backend programming languages like Java or C#, where n ≥ 2. You know what a pointer is. Knowledge of Go (the language) is a plus.
- You can SELECT something FROM database; with a clever SQL query, and you know the INNER and OUTER of JOIN.
- You feel at /home in a command-line environment, and you know your git.
- You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, thinking beyond today’s needs.
- You take ownership and are proud of your work.
- We value people who learn from mistakes and improve themselves in tiny ways every day.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced working environment. As a startup, we don’t have all the corporate-y features :-)
- You’re motivated to understand and solve hard problems.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are an active listener, trying to figure out the underlying needs of the client.
- You’re proficient in English and preferably also in Dutch. Knowledge of any other language is an advantage.
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours
work Cooder X Factry