3rd Line Support Engineer / System Administrator (BB-54744)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
- You will work on the existing infrastructure where your knowledge of Cisco will be necessary
- You will have to use your troubleshooting skills, mainly on network related incidents but not limited to
- You will have the chance to manage small technical projects
- You will create and maintain (technical) documentation
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate
- At least 3 years experience as senior support/systems admin
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- A positive attitude and customer-focused service mindset
- Skills and affinity to manage/maintain the documentation (both as knowledge base and for on-boarding)
- Skills and affinity to on-board and coach other employees
- Experience with Cisco networks is a MUST seeing the existing infrastructure
- ITIL certified
- Prior experience with ITSM tools and processes (ServiceNow preferred)
- Microsoft 365 - ?Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification? certified
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (incl. O365)
- Prior experience in working with Microsoft PowerShell
- Experience of networking (HP/Cisco) with good troubleshooting capability
- Prior experience with, printing solutions, monitoring (e.g. PRTG/SolarWinds), IP telephony
- Experience in managing small technical projects.
- Ambition to get certification (Prince)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud solutions. Preferably Azure
- Experience in creating and maintaining (technical) documentation
What's in it for you?
Our network and expertise make it possible for us to advance your career!
Brunel has a reputation of working with some of the best in the business and that's what we continually strive for! For over 40 years we have created a global network of interesting clients and connecting them with talented individuals.
Here we work together through a vast array of services where your personal and professional advancement and development are the key factors.
calendar_todayil y a 14 heures
work Brunel belgium