Application Architect (BB-88325)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo BE
Eurofins is developing the eLIMS-NG project (Eurofins Laboratory Information Management System, the Next Generation), a comprehensive and integrated suite of tools and applications to support the testing business in our laboratories worldwide.
As an Application Architect, you will primarily be responsible for actively assisting the Program's Architects with the design and documentation of their Application in line with the Corporate and Program Architecture, guidelines and best practices. We are looking for someone passionate and motivated to work in an international environment.
- Analyse the User Requirements and their impacts on the Application
- Identify the Architecturally Significant Requirements (ASR) and present them to the Program Architecture Board on regular basis, aligned with Pre-UAT lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with Program Architects, Project Managers and Business Analysts to create logical and technical designs that will guide the development teams for the project implementation
- Design the Application Architecture based on functional and non-functional requirements (robustness, security, performance, scalability...)
- Provide implementation options based on Program assessment criteria
- Write and maintain the Application Architecture document
- Ensure the Application is compliant with the best practices and patterns of a modular Architecture, including multi-layers and SOA
- Ensure the Application Architecture is aligned with the global eLIMS-NG Architecture (functional, logical and technical)
- Ensure that best practices are applied for the integration with eLIMS-NG and EurIS Applications
- Perform regular implementation validation (code reviews) and provide reports to the Program Architecture Board
- Contribute to the cross-cutting topics standardisation and Program Architecture guidelines
- MSc from a top engineering university, with a solid background in science (X, Mines, Ponts, Centrale., etc.)
- Fluency in English communication skills (written/oral) is a must
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong understanding of UML and .NET framework/.Net Core
- Experience with Angular and/or Azure cloud platform is a plus
- Confident with SOA principles and design patterns
- Previous experience with domain-driven analysis and design
- Familiar with REST architecture style and principles
- Understanding of Architecture Quality Attributes
- Ability to influence architecture, technology and design decisions
- Capable to establish trust based on outstanding expertise
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong collaboration, partnership development, and relationship building skills
- Open-minded and eager to work in an international environment
- Ability to travel 20% of his/her time (Europe and India)
About the IT Program you will be involved in:
The Program consists of two internally developed web applications and a range of additional services (reporting services, data services, business intelligence services), supporting our internal customers - the Eurofins laboratories worldwide - in their day to day activities related to sales and production processes of the analytical services offered to Eurofins customers.
The Program is at the heart of the Eurofins strategy enabling efficient cross-selling between laboratories. Components of the Program and its data are used by a wide range of Eurofins applications making it a key Program within the international Eurofins Group.
What We Offer
- Challenges within a multi-cultural and cross-regional team as part of the international and fast-growing Eurofins organisation
- A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Responsibilities for key applications of Eurofins
- In a fast-growing group, successful team members are being offered increased areas of responsibility (within the Program and the Eurofins Group)
- Extensive on-the-job coaching
As the role and Eurofins IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please be sure to send your application in English.
calendar_todayil y a 1 jour