FREELANCE SOLUTION ARCHITECT - Brussels + 1 year (BB-E39F1)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo BE
Our customer is a market leader that is currently expending and exploring new IT solutions in order to keep its advantage on his competitor.
Freelance Solution Architect - The role:
The Solution Architect will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership and will collaborate closely with various technology teams, vendors, and business partners. The Solution Architect will prepare and deliver highly effective technology solutions through user story definition, logical data model design, functional system design, applying best-practice methodologies resulting in solutions that are highly usable, maintainable, scalable, reliable, extensible, secure, and functional.
- Design and implement the architecture and deployment of high performance, integrated solutions that span multiple application and technology platforms.
- Develops architecture design documents to facilitate integration of in-house development project and/or vendor based application fitting within the existing enterprise architecture.
- Oversee the technical design and development efforts of complex projects from concept to completion.
- Evaluate technology and market trends, recommending innovative solutions that improve our overall architecture.
- Create and share architecture and design artifacts that clearly convey both intent and rationale.
- Design appropriate security controls in every solution to ensure the network, applications, and data are not compromised.
- Work closely with implementation teams to ensure alignment of plans with what what is being delivered.
- Propose level of effort projections, functional breakdown (phases, features, user stories, etc.) and technical resource plans to support project managers, scrum masters, product owners and others in the planning process.
- Educate and influence others in order to gain buy-in on proposed roadmaps, strategies, standards and solutions.
- Participate in architectural review functions and ensure adherence to technology standards and architecture.
- Review current system designs for improvement opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Facilitate communications between IT teams and business stakeholders for technical issues and/or major changes; acting as the technical domain subject matter expert.
- Provide expertise to educate, coach and mentor team members; provide performance feedback to manager(s).
Freelance Solution Architect - The profile:
- You have a bachelor degree in IT
- You speak fluently Dutch/French and English
- 7 years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a service oriented architecture environment (such as architecture, application development, database, security, or infrastructure)
- 4 years of experience in the design, implementation and governance of systems architecture in a complex business applications environment
- Experience and background in software development and Agile methodologies
- Experience in applying Service-Oriented Architecture to solutions
- Experience in cloud-based system design
- Familiar with Attribute Driven Design and Quality Attributes
- Familiar with ArchiMate modelling and Togaf
Freelance Solution Architect - The offer:
- Location: Brussels
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year
calendar_todayil y a 4 jours
work Eyetech Solutions