Data Analytics Expert (Power BI, MS365, Azure) - Brussels (BB-85F7D)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo BE
Data Analytics Expert (Power BI, MS365, Azure) - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for a Data Analytics Expert to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 3 month contract where there will be a number of renewals. They are paying 550 Euros a day for this opportunity.
The Data Analytics Expert will take part in the:
* Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
* Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
* Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
* Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
* Risk analysis
* Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure
The successful Data Analytics Expert will have:
* Minimum 5 years of relevant studies after the secondary school (2 years of professional experience can compensate 1 year of study).
* Minimum 13 years (level 5) of relevant experience.
* Minimum 9 years of experience in one or more of the following: quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects, security, requirements analysis, performance analysis, vulnerability testing.
* Familiar with the tools used for documentation and project follow-up such as Confluence and JIRA, Zephyr for all aspects related to test campaigns, test cases
* Minimum 2 years of experience with a project management methodology (e.g. Prince2)
* Minimum 2 years' experience in RUP, Agile or another software development process methodology
Deep knowledge in one or more of these domains:
* Azure Cloud Development and Data Engineering
* Microsoft Office Applications Development and Customisation (Power BI)
* Data Analytics, Analysis, ETL, ELT, Visualisation
* AGILE SCRUM
Due to the particular nature of a large international organisation, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
* Ability to participate in multilingual meetings
* Ability to understand, speak and write in English (B2/C1) / (French is considered as a plus)
* Ability to work in a team
* Ability to work with a high degree of rigour and method and, more specifically, to follow naming conventions and coding standards
* Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on a large project
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly.
calendar_todayil y a 5 heures
work Morson Group