Logistics Coordinator (BB-6E7A4)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
Description:YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the Logistics Department, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the transportation set-up of BRP: inbound container planning, processing and admin.
- Timely checking and coding of inbound invoices.
- General administration of the official document flows (COC, DOC, Electronic COC …).
- Warehouse stock count administration and reporting.
- Performing environmental declarations (tires, packaging material).
- Reporting on operational KPI’s.
- Coordination of shipments of finished products and PA&A with selected transporters for distribution in our different delivery markets.
- Communicating and coordinating relevant information between sales administration, the warehouse and other departments (internal and external).
- Participating in different projects related to logistics, transportation, distribution and packaging.
- Assisting your logistical team colleagues and providing backup when needed
This position is based in Ghent, Belgium.
This position is eligible to the BRP Employee Referral Program.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Fluent in Dutch, with a good knowledge of English
- Bachelor degree, preferably with some years of experience in logistics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of customs processes is an asset
- Knowledge of ADR/Hazmat legislation is an asset
- Well organized
- Good analytical skills
- Precise and accurate
- Works well under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Not afraid to take initiative
- Service minded and result oriented
- Team player
calendar_todayil y a 19 heures
work BRP Bombardier Recreational Products