Financial Controller (BB-22BC2)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
Description:As financial controller you are
- Accountable for the review and accuracy of the accounting of the companies in accordance with local GAAP.
- Responsible to maintain a set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results.
- Accountable for providing timely and complete financial reporting and analysis and in charge for providing financial analysis by using relevant KPI's to explain business trends and variances.
- Responsible for managing the production of annual plans and monthly forecasting.
- Supporting go-to-market initiatives at each business level by providing analysis of relevant KPI's in those areas;
- Up to date on local legislation and assure statutory and other local filings are done accurately and timely;
- The person of contact for local authorities and local KPMG and EY.
- Responsible for providing information to KPMG for the annual audit and other assignments.
- Responsible for preparing the corporate annual report and annual accounts and researching technical accounting issues for compliance.
- University or Accounting degree with minimum of 5 year experience.
- Fluent English and good knowledge of Dutch. (any other languages are an asset)
- Good knowledge of Excel; knowledge of Hyperian & Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Retail experience is an advantage.
- You end up in a dynamic, fast-growing and international environment where you get the freedom and independence you need to perform the job.
- You can count on a competitive salary package including interesting benefits (company car, flexible working hours etc.).
calendar_todayil y a 4 jours
work Harvey Nash Gent