Full-stack Web Developer (Python/ReactJS) (BB-50A89)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo Premium BE
Description:Wat kan je?
- Python, Frontend, BI
- Geen, Bachelor denkniveau
- Medior werkniveau
- 2-5 jaar werkervaring
- Nederlands, Engels sprekend
- € 2000 - € 4500 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
- Minimaal een 40-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 0-10 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT
- Focus op B2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met
As a full-stack developer at Tangent Works you will work on building the front-end and back-end components of a distributed machine learning system TIM (Tangent Information Modeller).
TIM is an automatic model building engine for forecasting and anomaly detection on time-series data. This product introduces InstantML - a new perspective on machine learning that brings ML closer to the end user and is a next step after AutoML. From technical perspective, TIM is a set of micro-services written in Python and Julia with REST APIs deployable on premise, in the cloud and on the edge. Front-end components are implemented using ReactJS. Some of the components are exposed via plug-ins to widely recognized BI platforms like Qlik, Alteryx, PowerBI, … and cloud platforms like Azure and Amazon.
This is a dream job for people passioned about code that drives machine learning to the next level.
Role Description- Development, analysis and testing of the TIM micro-services using DevOps/Agile methodology in Python and ReactJS.
- Contribute to design discussions surrounding the micro-services related to
- Complex time-series data querying and pre-processing
- Asynchronous communication with other systems / micro-services
- UI components
- Aim to exceed user expectations, ensuring that usability and performance are given equal considerations during design and development.
- Improve the computational performance of the system
- Review proposed code and provide feedback
- Follow latest developments in Python and web development eco-system
- Do-er mentality
- Team worker
- Communication Skills
- Solid, passioned ReactJS/Python
- Capable of developing a User Experience with the user in Mind - Usability
- Capable of developing a person time plan that fits the team plan. We work Agile - but do not like the Agile excuse :)
- Keen to learn the simplicity of InstantML and make this easy for people to use in a user experience
- Helicopter view to see how TIM STudio fits in technologies of our technology partners such as Microsoft, QLIK, ...
calendar_todayil y a 4 jours
work Cooder X Tangent Works