Business Service Manager (BB-18369)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo BE
Description:Candidate profile (title) WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE Candidate profile (text) - Default language You:
• have good communications skills, in Dutch/French and English.
• are a people manager with leadership experience. You delivered solid results.
• reflect the IKEA values
• have good planning and organisational skills.
• are result- and solution-driven. Attention to details is a quality you share.
• have a strong passion for customer support and satisfaction.
• have a deep knowledge of contact centre business.
• have knowledge of how systems and processes work and impact on each other.
• have knowledge in change management and knowledge management.
• are driven by achieving success and results through people. Key responsibilities (title) WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY Key responsibilities (text) As a Business Service Manager at IKEA, you will be responsible to build a long-lasting relationship with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. By securing that all Customer Support Centre tools, systems and processes are fully up-to-date, operational and functional you will contribute to this goal.
• Be a contributor to the creation of the unit action plan and secure within the team that the plan is implemented and lived up to.
• Ensure a qualitative business and technical support for co-workers with updated tools, systems and processes to enable them to support customers in a fast and easy way.
• Be the contract speaking partner for all external vendors on national level and ensure that all contracts are in line with the IKEA business direction.
• Ensure that relevant business and technical contingency plans are implemented and lived up to and followed up regularly.
• Secure the implementation timeline when rolling out global solutions.
• Ensure that service level agreements with internal and external stakeholders are defined and lived up to in order to secure the right support when needed.
• Benchmark with other units and the contact centre industry in general to get best practice and good ideas for developing systems, tools and processes.
• Co-operate with global solutions owners in order to achieve long-term improvements for tools and systems.
• Ensure the business competence by supporting the team in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
• Identify and develop the many talents within the team to secure succession planning. Team vision ( title) TOGETHER AS A TEAM Team vision (text) We’re the ones who make it possible for people to have a smarter life at home and a hassle-free and rewarding shopping experience. Together we work to find new digital solutions for every business need to help make IKEA a great and efficient place to work. We like to think of ourselves as innovative and modern, and we believe that nothing would actually work without us.
calendar_todayil y a 9 heures
info Full Time Permanent