Project Manager Europe H/F (BB-68A9C)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo BE
Description:Do you have 5-10 year's experience in project management (logistics / supply chain sector)? You are bilingual English en French? You are looking for a new challenge in an international environment?
Our customer is looking for a Project Manager Europe for the department Planning & engineering Europe - air rub & ramp project activities.
The Planning & Engineering team for EU Air Hubs and Ramps is focusing on different air hub & ramp project activities in all European airpoints : providing guidance to country cross-functional teams on deliverables & timelines, progress tracking, issue elevation and resolution, and priority setting.
Overall project management of all EU air hubs & ramps project activities by steering various cross-functional country teams: L&D, HR, IT, P&E, Operations, H&S,...
Development of overall project plan/roadmap, monitoring and supporting detailed project planning and execution.
Milestone tracking and regular reporting up to Exec level (e.g. steerco, status/progress reporting, risk and issue Degree: professional qualification in “industrial engineering” or “quantitative discipline” (master)
- Min 5-10 years working experience: mid/senior level
- Project management courses, qualifications or experience (certified Prince 2 or PMP) is a plus
- Knowledge of the current air operational processes & systems is an advantage
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels within the organization both written and verbal in native and English language.
- A true leader who can build bridges, being a great communicator: getting the message across with a humane approach
- Ability to keep the overview, not losing oneself in details too much
- Lead people to desired results in a pleasant and acceptable way, non-hierarchical steering
- Systematic and procedural thinker, but able to adapt if circumstances so dictate
- Applying service engineering methodologies, practices and tools
- Stakeholder management experience
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals and track progress
- Pro-active follow-up and feedback comes naturally
- Great coaching skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, set criteria and drive for decision making > proactively
- Proficient use of Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Analytical thinker with a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Flexible no nine-to-five mentality, including ability and willingness to travel
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic working environment
- Working in an international team with international Apply online or send your resume to: you soon!
calendar_todayil y a 3 jours