Office Administrator (BB-D3FA1)
Trouvé dans: Xpatjobs BE
We are looking for professional, qualified and enthusiastic candidates to take up a full-time position of an Office Administratorto support our fast-growing office in Leuven.
You will think fast, be great at juggling various activities and act asthe voice and the face of the company. You will ensure that our clients, colleagues, vendorsand visitors feel that they are in good hands.
- Liaisewith vendors, landlord, company support services and departments on various matters pertaining to office management and office set up
- Manage office supplies, equipment and facilities services
- Providebasic maintenance of office equipment
- Receiveand routeall incoming calls, greetvisitors, handle incoming inquiries, couriers
- Organizebusiness trips, meetings and events
- Log and sort mail, coordinate shipments
- Providesecretarial support, prepare reports, photocopying, shredding
- Administrative Human Resources support. Interact with HR/Country Management to supportrecruitment process and employees induction
- Administrative support to Legal Department
- Assistwith Health Checks Safety Checks of the premises
- Work experience as an Office Administrator, Executive Assistant, Management Assistant or similar role
- Communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and have the ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving skills, ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Discreet, trustworthy and able to manage confidential information
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Full working proficiency in Dutch, French and English
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you.
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours