IFRS Expert (BB-451F4)
Trouvé dans: Xpatjobs BE
Description:The key responsibilities are:
- Monitoring developments in IFRS and other regulations of relevance to financial reporting within the group;
- active participation in the approval process for the launch of new products and/or financial transactions;
- preparation of schedules upon the launch of new products or the introduction of new or adapted IFRS standards;
- providing ad hoc expert advice on the processing of financial products and/or transactions;
- organising training sessions on specific IFRS topics.
Problem solving, projects, very varied.
The successful candidate has:
- University degree in economics or equivalent experience (in an economic or financial direction);
- A few years of experience in an international audit firm is a plus;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and the will to deepen this knowledge;
- excellent oral and written communication;
- good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French;
- great drive, ambition and determination;
- Creative and solution oriented;
- Flexible team player who can also work autonomously.
Our client offers a competitive package and a great workplace.
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours