Senior Sales Advisor Banking (BB-65C6D)
Trouvé dans: Xpatjobs BE
Description:As a Senior Sales Advisor you responsibilities will primarily relate to sales of financial advisory services to corporate (C-level) customers.
- You provide sales and financial advisory services
- You build actively new customer relationships and act as an active sparring partner for clients
- You negotiate on behalf of the customer with financial services providers (e.g. Banks, Card acquirers/PSP''s, FX providers, Leasing companies, Factoring companies)
- You report to the Country Manager for the Belgium and Netherlands market
- Bachelor or Master in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent with experience.
- You have a first solid commercial experience in corporate banking, markets and/or payments and cash management.
- As a true negotiator you have an established network plus a good track record with corporate clients.
- You have the ability to influence and you have great communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and a good command of French and English is required.
- You are entrepreneurial and are a self starter
- You are perseverant and work with a systematic approach
An excellent career opportunity within an international consulting firm.
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours