External Audit Director (Freelance) (BB-D742F)
Trouvé dans: Xpatjobs BE
- Coaching and supervision of junior members of the audit team of mainly large insurance and banking clients as well as technical assistance to them, including project and entity wide performance assessments.
- Management of the more complex and significant engagements.
- Internal risk management including compliance to ISQC1.
- Client relationship management, including preparation and presentation of our reporting.
- Communication with audit committee, board of directors, workers'' council.
- Advanced financial analysis - historical and predictive - considering budgets and operational data, including key performance indicators.
- Following up on time sheets of members of the audit team.
- Contribution to advisory projects in function of capacities and particular interests.
- Forensic insight to look at a set of financial or other processes from any perspective and direction in order to find creative ways of establishing facts.
- Experience in Banking and/or Insurance
- 10 years experience in External Audit
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Speak and write at least 2 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French, English.
- Long term project
- Management of a team
- National Scope
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours