Project Manager It Infrastructure (BB-83D9E)
Trouvé dans: Xpatjobs BE
We are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager who is passionate about IT to join our team in Brussels as part of the IT Infrastructure Team GSC - NSC.
As IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing project planning and management for IT infrastructureprojects.
Our projectsrequire a savvy, on-site, project leader to guide a challenging project with high impact and visibility.
The GSC NSC IT Infrastructure team supports the Group Service Centers and National Service Centers. This covers approx. 4,000 end users and more than 40 sites across the world. Within the Service Delivery team we are seeking for project resourcing and skills to smoothen the different IT Infrastructure projects and segregation initiatives.
As part of the GSC NSC IT Infrastructure team you will support and execute strategic and transformational initiatives, such as:
- The segregation execution program
- The implementation of KPIs for Operations Implementation of KPIs for projects
- Implementation of time tracking and scope controls for projects
- Supporting controlling with implementing financial controls for Operations and projects
- Implementation of a demand management process
Main activities, but not limited to, are:
- Define scope, provide estimates, plan the budget, identify resources, oversee project governance;
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure timely completion;
- Establish delivery monitoring controls and governance mechanisms
- Capture requirements from Management, Business side and major internal stakeholders (e.g. Controlling)
- Drive transformational efforts through successful implementation and operation
- Create project management artefacts (project charter, project plan, timelines, requirements documents, project and resource planning, deployment plans, support plans, conversion plans, user guides etc.);
- Masters degree or equivalent (preferably in technology or business administration)
- 3-5 years professional experience in similar role and/or consulting
- Experience in IT Service Management (framework/practices) is a plus;
- PMP or ITIL Foundation Certification is strongly preferred;
- Agile Certification is desirable;
- Familiar with state-of-the-art IT infrastructures and operating models
- Proven experience in IT Project Management (5 yrs+), preferably in Infrastructure
- Proven experience in working in a global matrix organisation (3 yrs+)
- Very good understanding of KPI Management within IT, preferably in the IT Infrastructure and/or Operations Management
- Ability to analyse and structure data that matters to build reports, metrics and KPI
- Fluent spoken and written English is required;
- Good financial understanding
- Experience in preparing decision making material and documentation for Management
What we offer:
- A permanent position
- Challenges within a multi-cultural and cross-regional team as part of the international and fast-growing Eurofins organisation;
- A dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Responsibilities for key applications of Eurofins;
- In a fast-growing group, successful team members are being offered increased areas of responsibility (within the Program and the Eurofins Group);
- Extensive on-the-job coaching;
As the role and Eurofins IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please be sure to send your application in English.
calendar_todayil y a 2 jours