Logistics Manager (BB-84D9A)
Trouvé dans: Neuvoo BE
Following continued expansion and evolution into new markets, my client, a world leader in their industry, seeks a European Logistics Manager for their site based in Belgium. With a strong logistics/warehousing background, you will enhance their focus and business development opportunities to enhancing logistics solutions to your customer base. As European Logistics Manager, you will utilise your leadership skills and influencing to heighten the strategic vision currently in place.
Logistics Manager, Genk, Belgium
Located near Genk in Belgium, the European Logistics Manager will be responsible for developing the communication and team structure between inte al stakeholders and the operations teams responsible for distributing the products. You will also utilise your knowledge of end-to-end supply chain processes in relation to their sites, to maximise business potential. With fluency in Flemish and English, you will communicate, coach and train to overseeing success in this progressive role.
For the European Logistics Manager, we are looking for high calibre leaders with the following skill sets:
- 6+ years industry experience in an FMCG, manufacturing or logistics arena
- Experience with both manual and automated process in warehousing
- Previously identified, led and successful concluded Operational enhancements to maximise sales and customer service expectations
- Leadership and people management experience is essential - ideally within a change management program
- Fluent in Flemish and English is a must
- Be proactive in promoting Health and Safety in the working environment
If you are interested in applying for this Logistics Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alte atively please send your CV to john.by email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John By e in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
calendar_todayil y a 6 jours